Tuesday 22 January 2013

Italeri Indian warrior AWI 1/72. Pt 2.

Hello all,

Just a quick post tonight of a figure that I was going to use in a duel with Paul (off of Paul's bods) but decided after seeing all the mould lines to go with the other one, a better decision I think.

A bit gruesome I know, but what the hell why not I say. II have seen this figure in a very good diorama using the Italeri British cavalry bloke on his knees just scalped.


Quite chuffed with the skin tone on this bloke, its amazing what you can do with a quick wash of burnt umber.

The war paint is not too bad either, not sure if it is historically correct but I am sure some one will tell me.

AAAHHH mould lines!!!!! When will I ever learn!
I am happy with this bloke even with the mould lines. It is a great set that can be converted quite nicely, not that I have but seen on Bennos figures forum.

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER VIEW AND ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME!

Cheers for looking,   Rich.

6 comments:

peter said...

That's an impressive painted figure Rich! And I agree about the skintone, it's perfect! Moldlines are a nightmare for all of us!

PS: I think he has shoes! ;-)

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

Remco said...

A shame a duel is lost, but real nice one Rich!

Jay said...

I like your Indian colors. Nice work on a moldy figure.

Nick Grant said...

Nice work on the skin tone Rich.

Daisy Gowan Ditchburn said...

he scares me... what an intimidating man, I hope thats not a human heart in his hand... but I am guessing it is

Sam Wise said...

I like it !
not easy to choose such a cruel figure ...
I must add your blog in my blog-roll!